Highlights from #SatudayNightOnline @Britneyspears chat! I posted the video before this post..
- She can’t wait for rehearsals to be over with she does not like waking up at 7 a.m. everyday, she isn’t a morning person.
- She wants to duet with Lady Gaga & Gwen Stefani.
- She loves Toxic the video and to perform it.
- Jamie Lynn has a similar voice to hers and it was cool to be in the studio with her.
- Ferris Bueller’s & Forest Gump are her favorite movies.
- Her favorite Ryan Gosling movie is Drive and he is brilliant and really hot.
- Her favorite album cover is Britney Jean.
- She wished that Early Mornin and Touch Of My Hand from In The Zone would’ve been singles. She liked them both.
- The song that means the most to her is DLMBTLTK. Meaningful, soft, and beautiful. Also, it’s her favorite ballad she ever recorded.
- She loves how devoted we are! (Her fans) She loves us! :)
- Favorite part of Britney Jean is that it was so personal and she was able to share it with us.
- Britney Jean vs Femme Fatale — BJ more personal than any album. The biggest difference.
- If not a popstar what could she see her self doing as a career? A lawyer, a make up artist, or a school teacher.
- Billy Jean by MJ one of her favorites.
- Cat vs Dog? Dog person
- Favorite dance routine to perform on stage? Freakshow is the easiest and funniest. **I loved it on the circus tour! Maybe she’ll perform it again!??**
- She would do another movie.
- The Little Mermaid is her favorite Disney movie.
i saw this on facebook and they say these songs could be for demi’s next album whjaT
I’ve been laughing for 3 years at people believing this. “Summer Boyz” feat Taylor Swift
XDDDD same but the other ones »»»»> can it happen
If you had the chance to duet any other female pop acts, who would it be and why?